You’re Invited to the Faith in Place 2021 Virtual Green Team Summit, September 12-14!
The Faith in Place Virtual Green Team Summit is less than two weeks away! We look forward to creating inspiring and healing spaces during the Summit to reconnect us with ourselves, one another, and our Earth.
Check out a few of the Summit highlights:
- Practice Using Journaling as a Healing Practice
- Enjoy a Meditative Forest Bathing Walk through Heron Pond
- Participate in a Healing Libations Water Ceremony
- Reconnect with Yourself During a Compassion Workshop
- Gather in a Racial Healing Circle
- Go on a Virtual Tour of an Urban Farm
- Watch a Plant-Based Cooking Demonstration
The Summit will share practices to help us grow more resilient as a community, especially as we face daunting climate news like that recently released by the IPCC (check out our blog post on Building Resilience in Challenging Times for more on the report).
To register for the Green Team Summit, please click here.