In response to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, NSMC will not meet at the Civic Center for worship until further notice.
Friday, May 8
- 3:00pm Women’s Coffee (contact Karen K. for details on how to join the Zoom meeting)
Sunday, May 10
- 10:00am Zoom gathering time
- 10:30am Worship via Zoom (contact Anne for details on how to join the Zoom worship)
Tuesday, May 12
- 7:00pm Informal Zoom fellowship time (contact Anne for details on how to join the Zoom meeting).
- Please note: The Thursday informal fellowship time has been canceled so that we don’t have too many Zoom gatherings. If you find you are missing the Thursday time, please contact Anne.
Wednesday, May 13
- 7:00pm Zoom Bible Study on the Gospel of John, hosted by Ric (contact Anne for details on how to join the Zoom Bible Study)
- May 13: John 1:19-51
- May 20: John 2:1-12
- May 27: John 2:13-25
- June 3: John 3:1-21
- June 10: John 3:22-4:3
- June 17: John 4:4-45
- June 24: John 4:46-54
Advocate for Environmental Justice
Learn about imminent threats to communities near you. Learn whose health and livelihood is most affected by local pollution issues, and who is on the frontlines of counteracting the harm. If you need a place to start, check out the Oil and Gas Threat Map. Join an existing grassroots organization, talk to your family and friends about environmental justice, or set up a meeting between your faith community and local environmental justice advocates to build solidarity.