Saturday, March 14
- 8:00am Men’s Breakfast, Liberty Restaurant, Libertyville
- 8:00am Women’s Breakfast, Egg Harbor Café, Libertyville
- 7:00pm Moonshine Band at the Christ Community Mennonite Church Coffeeshop
Sunday, March 15: Lent 3
- 9:15am Christian Formation
- The Soul’s Slow Ripening, chapter 7, “The Practice of Walking the Rounds”
- 10:00am Fellowship Time
- 10:30am Worship
Wednesday, March 18
- 7:00pm Children’s Ministry with First Baptist in Waukegan. Help is welcome; please contact Shelly or Kay.
Thursday, March 19
- 7:00pm Quilting and Sewing Gathering at Longenecker/Manns
PADS Help Needed
PADS help is always welcome early Sunday mornings when our neighbors at the Methodist Church host the PADS clients. There are openings for the 3:00am shift, particularly at the end of March and beyond. Please contact Phil or Carrie to volunteer.
Google Planning Doc
Please take time to update your availability for tasks on a congregational Google Planning doc. If you need to the link to the Google doc, please contact Anne.
Turn Off the Lights When Not in Use
If you’re not in the room, the light doesn’t need to be on. Leave yourself post-its to help you remember to flip the switch off when you leave the room.