Sunday, March 1: Lent 1
- 9:15am Christian Formation
- The Soul’s Slow Ripening, chapter 5, “The Practice of Soul Friendship”
- 10:00am Fellowship Time
- 10:30am Worship and Communion
- 12:00pm Potluck
Wednesday, March 4
- 7:00pm Children’s Ministry with First Baptist in Waukegan. Help is welcome; please contact Shelly or Kay.
Thursday, March 5
- 7:00pm Quilting and Sewing Gathering at Longenecker/Manns
PADS Help Needed
PADS help is always welcome early Sunday mornings when our neighbors at the Methodist Church host the PADS clients. There are openings for the 3:00am shift, particularly at the end of March and beyond. Please contact Phil or Carrie to volunteer.
- March 13-14: Healthy Masculinity workshop at Reba Place, led by Steve Thomas, co-author of Peaceful at Heart: Anabaptist Reflections on Healthy Masculinity. Registration required.
- March 14: Moonshine Band at the Christ Community Mennonite Church Coffeeshop, 7:00pm.
Track Your Waste for a Week
Keep track of the waste that you create for a week. How much of it can be replaced with recyclables or reusables? What can you challenge yourself to live without?