Sunday, November 24
- 9:15am Christian Formation, Falling Upward, Ch. 7, Home and Homesickness (continuation of last week’s chapter)
- 10:00am Fellowship Time
- 10:30am Worship, The Season of Creation: Cosmos
- Scripture: Proverbs 8:22-31; Psalm 148; Colossians 1:15-20; John 6:41-51
- 6:00pm First Light: A Service of Hope and Healing, First Presbyterian Church Chapel, Libertyville
Wednesday, November 27
- 7:00pm Children’s Ministry with First Baptist in Waukegan. Help is welcome; please contact Shelly or Kay.
Women’s Ecumenical Advent Service on December 4
On Wednesday, December 4, First Presbyterian Church of Libertyville will have a women’s ecumenical Advent service. Anne will be participating in this service entitled “Tracing the Ancient Path.” People gather for the service at 7:00pm and the service starts at 7:30pm.
Stories Beyond Borders
The Waukegan Public Library is hosting “Stories Beyond Borders,” a film event about immigration. (Read more about the event.) The film showing takes place on Saturday, December 7, 2019, 2:00-4:00pm. Kate is planning to attend and she would like to carpool if others are interested. Departure would be at approximately 1:15pm. The Waukegan Public Library is at 128 N County St, Waukegan, Illinois.
Work With Your Local Government to Sponsor a Recycling Event for Electronics or Hazardous Waste
With the holidays coming, new electronics are likely to be under the tree. Make room for the new by safely recycling the old. Too much on your plate? See if an event like this already exists in your community and attend!