Saturday, October 12
- 8:00am Men’s Breakfast, Liberty Restaurant, 419 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville
- 8:00am-4:00pm Menno Haven Fall Work Day
- Work Day starts with a light breakfast at 8:00am and finishes around 4:00pm. Fee free to come for all or part of the day. Possible work tasks include: winterizing the cabins, deep cleaning in the hotels and dorms, washing windows, splitting firewood and moving wood to shelters, and hanging plywood in the Shop on the walls and ceilings. Check out Menno Haven’s Work Day page for the most up-to-date information on planned tasks and what to bring list.
Sunday, October 13
- 9:15am Christian Formation
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life, Ch. 4, The Tragic Sense of Life
- 10:00am Fellowship Time
- 10:30am Worship The Season of Creation
Tuesday, October 15
- 7:00pm Putting Jesus on the Ballot: Anabaptism and American Politics, Part 2. “Tensions: Seeing Beyond the Partisan Divide.” Register Here
Wednesday, October 16
- 7:00pm Children’s Ministry with First Baptist in Waukegan. Help is welcome; please contact Shelly or Kay.
As PADS starts its new season, NSMC is invited to provide mini frittatas for the Sunday morning breakfast. In anticipation of requests for a recipe, here is one possible frittata recipe. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian frittatas are welcome.
Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
Find out what your carbon footprint is and how you can reduce your impact. This calculator will show you how your lifestyle impacts the rest of the world and how you can make a positive difference.