Sunday, June 17
- 11:30am Worship and Potluck Picnic at Prairie Crossing Learning Farm
- Because the Civic Center is not available during Libertyville Days, the June 17 worship will be a picnic worship at 11:30am under the awning at the Children’s Garden at Prairie Crossing.
- Prairie Crossing Farm is located at 32400 North Harris Road in Grayslake, inside the Prairie Crossing conservation community. Despite what internet maps indicate, Harris Road does not connect to the farm from Route 120. From I-94 North, exit Route 120 west, turn south at Route 45, then right at Jones Point Road. Turn right at Prairie Trail and follow the signs to the Farm on Harris Road. Parking is along the side of Harris Road between the first and second farm driveways, or in the small parking lot just past the Yellow Farmhouse.
- For the potluck picnic, please bring your own tableware, drinks, and other supplies.
- If you can, please stay for the 1:00pm gleaning at Prairie Crossing Farm.
Wednesday, June 20
- 7:00pm Children’s Ministry with First Baptist in Waukegan
Thursday, June 21
- 7:00pm Church Board meeting
Sunday, June 24
- 8:45am Setup and music rehearsal
- 9:30am Fellowship Time
- 10:00am Worship
- Our guests will be the Makyabe family and other people associated with the Lake County Refugee Resettlement Group.
- 12:30-4:00pm Party at Linda’s home (more info)
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Saturday, June 30
- 4:00-10:00pm Summer Celebration Party at the Munley home
- Bring food to share if you want or there will be plenty of food there.